As many of you are aware, Carmel Courses were asked to close on March 26th. Mayor Brainard has allowed us to reopen, beginning March 27th, by following additional guidelines for everyone’s safety. Please see our new guidelines below (in addition to those already in place).
Pro Shop and To-Go Food & Beverage Open 9am-5pm
- Walking Only – No carts available
- New $30 “Be Healthy” walking rate in effect!
- Call 317.573.9900 when you arrive to check-in, pay green fees or for assistance
- Must call or book online for a tee time – No Walk-Ins accepted
- Members – Call, knock on the window, or wave and smile to check-in!
- Clubhouse, Pro Shop and Range are closed
- All restrooms are closed in the Clubhouse and on course
- Must supply your own push cart – can not be stored in cart barn
- No tee times after 5:00pm
- No multiple tee time bookings
- No flagsticks (pickup a pin location sheet on the table outside the Pro Shop)
- No water coolers on course
- No bunker rakes on course
- No ball washers or towels on course
- No tee markers
- Holes have been filled so balls can not go in
- If balls, gloves, tees, etc. are needed, please call and make your payment over the phone – We will set it on the table outside the Pro Shop window
- Staff can not touch or help with golf clubs at this time
- No rental clubs available
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The Bar and Grill will remain open for To-Go orders only
- Call 317.995.4583 for all food and drink orders and payment
- Orders will be labeled and placed on the table outside the Bar window when ready
- Indoor and outdoor seating remains closed
Plum Creek Golf Club
From the intimidating championship tees to the more forgiving forward tees, this unique Pete Dye design was specially designed with varying degrees of difficulty so the whole family could enjoy the game.
This Par 72 layout features strategically placed bunkers, undulating greens and multiple water features and is a perfect example of modern golf architecture.
Enjoy our large, multi-discipline practice area, where you can boom drivers, work on the sand game, chipping, lob wedges and putt until you drop. You can also get instruction from our staff of PGA Golf Professionals.
For your convenience, our inviting clubhouse has a fully stocked pro shop, snack bar/lounge, large banquet room, and locker room.
- Site of 2008,09 Horizon League Women’s Championships
- Site of 2004 IWGA Mid-Amateur Championship
- Site of 2003 Indiana Open Championship
- Site of 2002 IGA Match Play Championship
- Site of 2000 Club Professionals Championship
- Site of 1998 Indianapolis Open Championship